Cullen McHael is a teacher, film-maker, and game-designer from deep in the cornfields of Iowa, who writes blog posts when traveling and fiction the rest of the time. Cullen likes stories, science, and public service. Past and current works include:
- The Vindication of Ronald Clay
- Wormtooth Nation
- Saving the Disposable Ones
- Documentary for the David Lynch Foundation
- Game Design at Thoughtpsike
- And short fiction anthologized in Beamed Up by Amphibian Press and After the End by TRANSTAFFL.
Cullen teaches courses in media and communication at Maharishi University.